I present a lot. Which is good because I really quite like it........
Here is the up to date list of my invited presentations for 2021. If you would like me to speak at your event (virtually or in-person), please have a look at my list of current speaking topics as well as the titles below and then get in touch - I'd be thrilled to chat about how I could be involved.
· Invited speaker at the Australia and New Zealand Metabolic and Obesity Surgery Society (ANZMOSS) Conference, Cairns, 27th-29th October 2021. Session title: ‘Approaches to Improving Quality of Life’
· Invited speaker at the Dietitians Australia Qld Branch Symposium, 1 October 2021 Presentation title: ‘The history and future of HAES in dietetics’
· Invited speaker at the Australasian Diabetes Congress, Brisbane, 11th August 2021. Presentation title: ‘Weight neutral approach in diabetes management’
· Invited speaker at the Yarra Ranges Body Image Group via the Yarra Ranges Council, 10th June 2021. Presentation title: ‘Unpacking Weight Science’
· Invited speaker at Dietitians Unite 2021 event hosted by Dietitian Connection, 21st May 2021. Panel Discussion: ‘Weight Management’
· Invited presenter for the Eating Disorders Interest Group of the Singapore Dietitians Association, 17th May 2021, 4-hour online workshop, ‘Health at Every Size and the Non-Diet Approach in Dietetics’
· Invited speaker at the Diabetes Online Expo 2021, 27th March 2021. Presentation title: ‘Health at Every Size’