Got an idea that you'd love to see happen but not sure how to get there? Want some one-on-one training or professional development? Want to set up a private practice or market your business?
I've been helping dietitians and dietetics students develop their business and entrepreneurial ideas for years. My project coaching work allows me to share my skills and support health professionals who are practising from a weight neutral perspective.
The support I offer is a blend of evidence-based mentoring and coaching frameworks, informed by my skills, training and experience in coaching, project management, research, entrepreneurship and pedagogy.
The project coaching process involves you submitting the key issues and context in writing before our session. These issues can be as 'big' or as 'little' as you like. During our session we get to work with discussing implications, overcoming obstacles, building long-term strategy and plan what you'll do before the next session. After the session, I provide the video recording of the session and a written summary of the discussion and plan. Between sessions you get to work with implementing your plan to bring your project into fruition. The number of sessions, frequency and length of the coaching arrangement depends on the project and how much support you want. The nature of project coaching is that at some points you'll probably need more support than at other times. This is absolutely fine with me - I'm flexible enough to adapt to your needs.
What you bring:
- an idea, a dream, a project, a knowledge gap
- commitment to achieve your goal
Projects could include:
- Starting a private practice
- Developing an innovative product
- Transitioning your private practice from weight centric to weight neutral practice
- Up-skilling in HAES and the Non-Diet Approach (can't make it to a workshop or don't have time to do an online course? Let me train you one-on-one)
- Building competence in a new job role
What you'll get:
- As many one-on-one 50 minute online video coaching sessions as suits you and your needs
- An ongoing project plan, to help you move towards your goal/s
- A video recording and written summary of each session
- Professional development hours for your CPD log
How much is it?
I don't like anyone to feel locked in to a process if it doesn't suit them, so the cost is $130 (incl GST) per 50 minute session, paid 24hrs in advance.
If you would like to bundle sessions for a discount (eg if you have a big project or if you are a workplace paying for your employees), it's four 50 minute sessions for $480 (incl GST).
Register your interest and apply for Project Coaching here (obligation free)